Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ADF returns

I'm getting ready for the new performance season of the American Dance Festival. The shows start this Thursday and run through July 24. Here's the line-up. I'm looking forward to many of the performances this year--many of the companies I have not seen before. I'm also quite excited to see Rosie Herrera again. She's an acquaintance from Miami who presented an astonishing dance-theater work in the Past/Forward concert last year, and has been invited back for a concert of her own this year. Here's my review of her work from last summer.
Like last year, I'll be reviewing these concerts for World Dance Reviews, along with a colleague, Ali Duffy. I'll be the "official" reviewer for the first part of the season, through June, and then the last few performances at the end of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment